Monday 6 June 2011

STARGATE UNIVERSE -II

 I have completed Stargate Universe before I even knew about other stargate series. Well at first it was a bit confusing but gradually I started to grasp the storyline. Ithink most of you have started  stargate series just like me. Any ways here is what my own description of STARGATE UNIVERSE.

    Originally in sg-1 and Atlantis we knew that there are 7 cheveon for dialing any address , but as all of you have seen that in two of the Episodes of SG-1 SGC dials to Asgard homeworld by Dialing an extra Cheveron, the eighth Cheveron. The logic behind that , what I understood was that the asgard homeworld was too far from earth , even from milky way. Now  the homeworld command created in SGC is more prominent here in SGU. Here a team of scientist discovered that there is a 9th cheveron also, but they were not able to find or deduce it untill a gamer comes into act. Ok this part is so nicely done here by Richard Dean Anderson ( Genral O'Neill), Robert Carlyle (Nicholas Rush) and  David Blue (Eli Wallace) the young intelligent gamer like me :P. So I would not be doing justice to this part of explaining the scene if i dont put their conversation as shown in the episode. so here it is:



   So after David Blue (Eli) uncovers the mystery of the 9th cheveron and the team led by Dr Rush finds a gate address , to which they have to rush to under some unforseen circumstances. This address happens to be a Ship built by ancients named DESTINY which is unmanned. They try toomuch in controlling the ships navigational system but all efforts end in vain. The ship launched by ancients centuries ago has mission of its own , and this mission takes the stargate crew very very far in universe, where they encounter many different races and enemies like the Lucian Alliances (Alliance of space pirates and traffickers) formed in SG-1 after Goa'uld demise).
     Thats all in this post , in next post tonight or may be tomorrow I will post latest on Stargate Universe Season 3. Till then Bbye.

2 comments:

  1. Good day Fiction VS Fact,

    I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.

    Thank you


    Save your Precious Files now to TheDataLocker Online Backup! Checkout www.thedatalocker.com

    ReplyDelete